GROWING THE LARGEST NETWORK OF HEALTHCARE WORKERS
HOW WE INVEST IN WORKERS & EMPLOYERS
Futuro Health was established with a commitment of $130 million by Kaiser Permanente and SEIU-United Healthcare Workers West (SEIU-UHW) to grow the largest network of credentialed allied healthcare workers. In California alone, the looming demand for these workers is approximately 500,000 by 2024, with an annual demand of 65,000+ workers.
Starting in California and scaling up across the nation, our new education-to-work model supports candidates through career exploration and coaching, education financing, and determining the best pathway toward credential or licensure attainment. Once students complete programs and receive their credentials, we help them transition into high-demand allied healthcare jobs while providing businesses with a high-quality workforce.
This affordable, quality education solution invests in skills training and retraining for potential and current allied healthcare workers.
- We pave the way with leading edge practices.
- We go beyond what is expected.
- We learn as we go and use data science to inform continuous improvement.
- We embrace change and opportunity.
- We encourage difficult conversations and work together to find a solution.
- We favor simplicity over complexity.
- We pitch in to help the team succeed.
- We celebrate big moments and savor small ones that come along the way.
- We believe that diversity brings strength.
- We earn our credibility every day by being thoughtful of our words and actions.
Our goal is to graduate 10,000 new licensed and/or credentialed allied healthcare workers by 2024 to meet the growing need.